At present, the stainless steel screen is divided into two types: fixed type and seat type. The fixed type should be installed firmly. It can be installed and fixed by means of installation and embedding, expansion bolt, glass glue, etc. The following is a detailed introduction of stainless steel screen installation steps, stainless steel screen installation precautions, convenient supervision time not to be fooled.
Installation steps and precautions of stainless steel screen
Stainless steel screen installation is more important than finding a suitable stainless steel screen, because it is directly related to the installation problem of users. At present, stainless steel screen is divided into fixed type and seat type. Fixed type installation should be based on stability, and can be fixed by means of installation embedment, expansion bolt, glass glue, etc. The following is a detailed introduction of stainless steel screen installation steps, stainless steel screen installation precautions, convenient supervision time not to be fooled.
Installation procedure of stainless steel screen
1. Any product that needs to be installed will have corresponding drawings, so as to ensure a better installation after the completion of product production. Therefore, the construction must be carried out according to the design drawings, and the selected material specifications, varieties and colors should meet the design and installation requirements.
2. Up to now, it is necessary to investigate the construction environment. The main purpose of the investigation and construction environment is to measure the site size and analyze the site installation conditions.
3. Record the position of the base and ceiling, the accurate distance between the top and bottom, the specific installation position, etc. to customize the final construction scheme.
4. During installation, according to the construction drawing, the position control line of the screen shall be set out on the indoor ground, and the screen position line shall be led to the side wall and ceiling position. When snapping the line, the installation position of the fixed parts shall be ejected.
5. Fix the position of the screen according to the snapping line, fix the fastener of the screen, and then the installation can be completed.
Precautions for installation of stainless steel screen
1. First of all, it depends on what kind of screen you are. Generally, stainless steel screens have plug-in screens. If you are a plug-in screen, you should punch holes in the marble or ceramic tile floor, plug in the screen, and then fix it with glue. If the glue is fixed on all sides, you can directly apply glass glue. If it is the kind of indomitable need to use fasteners, installation needs to be careful, glue to clean, flawless, stainless steel screen beauty is very important.
2. Stainless steel screen installation and embedding, the ground does not need to install embedded parts, mainly in the ceiling embedded parts, usually use stainless steel square tube as the extension arm, and hit on the concrete layer of expansion screw welding fixed, so that the embedded parts become a relatively strong support, when installing stainless steel screen, let the top of the screen and the ceiling extended embedded parts contact, The screen is fixed by welding or screwing, which is very convenient and safe to complete the installation of the screen.
As a flexible space decoration element, stainless steel screen has a certain degree of practicality and artistry in style design, so stainless steel screen has become the choice of many places, including some hotels, schools, restaurants and public areas. In these crowded places, the importance of stainless steel screen installation can be imagined, so we must be careful.
Finally, special attention should be paid to the location of the fixed node of stainless steel screen installation, which is generally determined by the width of the screen, and the installation of expansion bolt is the safest way. So where should the expansion bolt be located? It can be calculated in this way. If the width of the screen is only about 1.5m, we can choose to weld the connecting pieces in the middle and on both sides of the screen. Of course, the thickness of the connecting pieces should be guaranteed to be more than 3mm. The heavier the screen, the thicker it is. Then, holes are drilled in the floor and ceiling, and the expansion bolt is passed through the link piece of the installation node and fixed. In this way, the safety factor will be particularly high.